*THE APPLICATION PERIOD HAS ENDED*
ECC Advisory Council
The advisory council, made up of supervisors and administrators, is a dedicated group of ECC professionals who help inform company strategy. Applications for Fall 2021 are now closed.
About the RapidSOS ECC Advisory Council
As a part of the Advisory Council, RapidSOS will leverage your insights for guidance on product development and strategy. There will be opportunities for you to engage with our prospective data and feature partners to provide your perspective to help shape the future of the RapidSOS platform. Given the proprietary nature of this work, we will ask that all participants sign an NDA in advance.
Council members should:
- Be a supervisor or administrator of a US ECC
- Actively use RapidSOS Portal
- Have 5+ years experience in a managerial/administrative role in 911
The commitment for the council is:
- 2 year appointment
- Quarterly 3-4 hour session with RapidSOS leadership
- Informal conversations and small group brainstorming
- Availability for one-off conversations with RapidSOS teams and prospects for feedback and insights
In partnership with public safety, RapidSOS has created the world’s first emergency response data platform that securely links life-saving data from 400M+ connected devices to emergency services and first responders. Through the platform, RapidSOS provides intelligent data that supports over 5,200 Emergency Communications Centers worldwide, across 150 million emergencies in 2020. Together with innovative companies recognized as RapidSOS Ready, RapidSOS is supporting first responders in saving millions of lives annually.