We’re excited to announce that RapidSOS is back with our annual event READY21 – where over 1,200+ public safety and technology leaders are gathering to discuss the future of emergency response. Participants can join us virtually on Wednesday, November 10th from 10:30 AM – 5:15PM ET as we hear from 9-1-1 thought leaders, tech partners, and industry experts.
To kick the day off, attendees will hear from notable speakers including 3 Former Chairmen of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Former U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs, CEO of Western Fire Chiefs Association, Current and Former leaders of APCO, NENA, IACP, IAFC, NG9-1-1 Institute, FirstNet, and iCERT, Former Vice Chair of AT&T, Former SVP of R&D of Apple, 30+ ECC Directors and thought leaders, and many more. The day will end with an interactive session led by Within the Trenches Founder, Ricardo Martinez.
This year, there will be five different content tracks – Changemakers, Trends, Partnerships, Products, and 9-1-1 Excellence. We will cover topics ranging from Emergency Communications Center (ECC) culture and policies to new RapidSOS product features and solutions. Check out our full agenda and different sessions below to plan your day!
The Changemakers track is where we will showcase industry leaders who will engage in keynote panel discussions covering topics ranging from “Empowering the 9-1-1 Community at the Federal Level” to ”Healthcare & 9-1-1.” Make sure you tune into our powerful keynote “How to Meet the Ever Changing Expectations of Your Community” by Steve Souder, and our keynote panel “Building the US 9-1-1 System” with 3 Former Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairmen, Tom Wheeler, Dennis Patrick, and Julius Genachowski.
Hear from ECC leaders who will discuss ways to navigate public safety industry trends and challenges, foster an inclusive and supportive culture, and create cultures and policies that set ECCs up for success.
- “Removing Bias-based Inequalities” from 9-1-1 featuring Rosa Ramos from Alameda County, Sara Weston from 911der Women, and Karima Holmes from FirstNet Authority
- “Prioritizing the Mental Health of our First First Responders” featuring Michelle Lilly from Northern Illinois University and Jim Marshall from the 911 Training Institute
- “Tips for Maintaining ECC Policies and Procedures” featuring Bob Finney from Collier County Sheriff’s Office, Nathan Lee, and Ryan Chambers from the Denise Amber Lee Foundation
Learn about the latest innovations that RapidSOS and its partners are developing to help solve ECCs’ data and operational challenges.
- “Advanced Automatic Crash Notification: Data-Driven Response with Vehicle Telematics” with Michael Hirsch from SiriusXM Connected Vehicle
- “Utilizing Data to Improve Emergency Response to Health Crises” with Andrew Dameron of Denver 9-1-1, Josefina Jervis of MedicAlert, and Maryann Kilgallon of Pink Lotus
- “Building a Partnership: 9-1-1 and Law Enforcement” with Donald de Lucca of V2 Global, Don White of Lenoir Police Department, Janeé Harteau of Vitals, and Keith Kelley of Athens Clarke County, GA
Join ECC users and the RapidSOS product team as we introduce new RapidSOS features and solutions such as RapidSOS Monitoring and RapidSOS Premium, that streamline ECC communications and empower faster, data-enriched emergency response.
- “The latest RapidSOS Portal Tips & Tricks” featuring Adriana Caciola from Chandler PD and Justin Anderson from Rockford 9-1-1
- “RapidSOS Alerts in Action” by Jennifer White from Loudon County 9-1-1, Dan Wright from Baldwin 9-1-1, and Greg Eusden from SimpliSafe
- “Q&A with the RapidSOS Product Team”
The 9-1-1 Excellence track features various ECC thought leaders such as Halcyon Frank from The Dispatch Lab, Christy Williams from NCT 9-1-1, Carla Even from Chula Vista Police Department, Doug Campbell from Alexandria 9-1-1, and Joe McCarville from Cedar Rapids Police Department, who will share how they take care of their teams, overcome challenges, and achieve operational excellence. This is an opportunity for public safety leaders to learn from each other as they exchange ideas and best practices.
Only a few days left to register! We are looking forward to having you join us on November 10th for READY21. Register for free today at rapidsos.com/READY21