Read on for:
- An overview of the RapidSOS Clearinghouse
- Screenshots of the Solacom RapidSOS Clearinghouse integration
- Information about the deployment of the integration in Owensboro, Kentucky
- Quick steps to receive the integration
The RapidSOS Clearinghouse is a NENA i3 compliant Location Information Server (LIS) and Additional Data Repository (ADR) that is accessible to authorized PSAPs through integrations into all major call-taking equipment, mapping software & CAD products.
Through the RapidSOS Clearinghouse, PSAPs can securely access device-based location information from enabled smartphones without the need for the caller to use an app, resulting in faster and more accurate location than Phase 2 information currently available. You can
Solacom RapidSOS Clearinghouse Integration
Whenever a wireless call is received, RapidSOS-enabled Solacom software will automatically query the Clearinghouse for supplemental location and additional data. The Clearinghouse will return the latest available known location from enabled smartphones. Accurate wireless caller location appears in the Solacom dashboard as supplemental data to the ALI location. Data from the RapidSOS Clearinghouse is available in Guardian versions 17.1 and higher.
Follow these 3 quick steps to receive the RapidSOS Clearinghouse integration in your Solacom Guardian 9-1-1 Call Handling software!
- Fill out the credential request form here
- Your Solacom representative will be in touch to upgrade your software
- Solacom will activate the integration