Is your GovTech or public safety company looking for ways to increase situational awareness for your customers and expand reach with public safety agencies? Joining the RapidSOS Partner Network can help you achieve all of the above. Here are three reasons you should become a RapidSOS Partner Network member and integrate your software with the RapidSOS Portal for faster, more effective emergency response management.
Provide life-saving data to public safety
By becoming a RapidSOS Partner Network member, you can leverage accurate location and additional data from the RapidSOS Platform alongside your offering to enhance situational awareness for first responders. In RapidSOS Portal, public safety agencies can:
- Receive wireless caller location data that arrives 25-30 seconds faster and is up to 4x more accurate than the Automatic Location Identification (ALI).
- Access rich, verified emergency data – including real-time location, caller profile, vehicle crash data, health information and more – from over 400M connected devices.
- Improve incident outcomes by enabling a faster, data-driven response with incident information from the RapidSOS Platform.
Examples of emergency response system data that could save a life include:
Whether it’s access to medical data from a wearable, or medication and allergy lists from an emergency health profile, knowing the health situation of an emergency caller can help responders offer the right kind of care.
Vehicle crash data
Smart car systems can deliver vital information to ECCs, such as how many passengers were in the vehicle, whether or not they were wearing seatbelts, and if the car rolled one or more times during the accident.
Knowing the layout of a building, accessing live video footage, or understanding where temperatures are rising the fastest can help responders make the right decisions and moves in a time-urgent situation.
Improve your customer experience by unifying 911 tools and resources
You can easily simplify the public safety experience for your customers by unifying your tool with RapidSOS Portal. Here are some ways that joining the RapidSOS Partner Network helps your company to improve the end-user experience:
- Streamlining logins for end users through a single sign-on workflow.
- Facilitating incident triage with a consolidated view of our solutions.
- Standardizing credentialing so 911 centers can readily procure licenses for your software.
We do the heavy lifting to make integration and credentialing easy, so you can integrate your technology into the RapidSOS portal as swiftly and effortlessly as possible.
Gain access to our network of more than 5,200 911 centers
RapidSOS Portal is used by over 5,200 911 centers across the United States and around the world. Being a RapidSOS Partner Network member can help you drive adoption of your offering with these RapidSOS Ready agencies. We support you by:
- Increasing the visibility of your offering with the thousands of ECCs in our emergency response system network.
- Engaging with your company’s lead generation opportunities by providing you with RapidSOS marketing materials.
- Allowing you to leverage our team of engagement managers to educate public safety agencies on the value of your offering.
How the RapidSOS Partner Network is changing emergency response
Our ultimate goal is to create a fully connected and supported ecosystem of safety, security, and health. Building on partnerships with public safety companies through the RapidSOS Partner Network brings us one step closer to solving the 911 data challenge – we’re working together to deliver the right data, at the right time, and ensuring first responders have the information they need when it matters most. Becoming a RapidSOS Partner Network member means becoming part of the ongoing advancement in 911 response and emergency response management.
Ask about integrating your public safety software with RapidSOS today.