5,200+ public safety agencies rely on RapidSOS
RapidSOS is a trusted partner to public safety and was built in collaboration with thousands of first responders and an Advisory board of public safety experts.
315M+ people in the United States protected by RapidSOS
Hundreds of millions of people in the U.S. are protected by an Emergency Communication Center with access to accurate location and additional data, including medical profile, alarm, and vehicle crash data, from RapidSOS.
165M+ emergencies supported by RapidSOS annually
Three out of five U.S. 911 calls rely on data shared by RapidSOS and new data sources are made available to 911 centers weekly without having to upgrade systems.
for better incident outcomes
- Real-time accurate location data from standards-compliant Location Information Server (LIS)
- Unprecedented situational awareness with Additional Data Repository (ADR) from connected devices and apps
- Limits miscommunication and human transcription errors by digitally sharing incident data
Historical location data as seen in RapidSOS Portal
First responder technology integration as seen in RapidSOS Portal
An accessible and
- Public safety-grade infrastructure that doesn’t require additional hardware or software
- Web-based access for continuity of operations during network failures and outages
- Integrates with all major public safety software systems to simplify the product experience
A proven and trusted
partner to public safety
- Online and in-person training curriculum to educate admins and users; $25M a year invested in integration, training, and support
- Hands-on team of 911 experts with over 450 years of combined public safety experience
- 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC) support
#ShareYourSave: Prince William County, VA
Hear a RapidSOS
Jeremy Schmeltzer was unable to communicate his location due to a severe asthma attack. Jeanette Watson’s quick thinking and utilization of Google’s Android Emergency Location Service through RapidSOS Portal ensured that first responders made it to Jeremy quickly during a life-threatening emergency