Safer Together Program
Let's keep each other safe and secure
We are all Safer Together
RapidSOS wants to ensure that Haven is in the pocket of everyone who needs it. Through
Safer Together, we provide free access to Haven for individuals and families who live in environments
that put them at risk or live with medical conditions or disabilities.
When you purchase a Haven subscription, a family in need receives Haven for free. Working together, we can put Haven in the hands of people across the nation.
What is the Safer Together Movement?
- The goal of RapidSOS' Safer Together Movement is to get Haven into the hands of those in need. When you subscribe to a Haven plan, you enable a family in need to access one free year of Haven.
How does Safer Together work?
- When you select and pay for a Haven plan, we will provide one year of free Haven access to a family in need.
Who receives free access to RapidSOS Haven?
- Our team founded RapidSOS in 2013 to ensure safety and security for everyone and we are committed to providing the service to all, even those who are unable to afford it. If you would like Haven but cannot afford it, please fill out this beneficiary form.
How can I provide RapidSOS Haven to those in need?
- You can provide free access to Haven for a family in need simply by purchasing a Haven subscription plan when your free introductory period ends. Sign up here!
- We are also working with organizations to help get Haven out to as many people as possible at a significant discount or with an extended free introductory period. If you have a suggestion for an organization we should work with, please fill out this partnership suggestion form. It is also helpful for you to contact organizations you are affiliated with to encourage them to sign up for a partnership with RapidSOS.
How long does the free access to Haven last?
- We are committed to providing Haven for free to those in need for as long as necessary. Once a year we will check in with free subscribers to confirm their status.
Do I have to spend a certain amount to give Haven to a family in need?
- No matter the subscription plan you choose, you will enable free access to Haven for an individual or family in need.
What are some resources to obtain a cell phone if I can’t afford one?
- Individuals can receive financial help to obtain a cell phone through these programs:
- The Lifeline Program is a government benefit program that provides a discount on monthly telephone service for eligible low-income subscribers to help ensure they can connect to the nation's communications networks, find jobs, access health care services, connect with family and their children's schools, and call for help in an emergency. You can learn more about the program on the FCC website, see if you are eligible, and follow instructions on how to apply.
- Verizon Hopeline: HopeLine provides ways for individuals to take action against domestic violence by donating used wireless phones and accessories in any condition from any service provider. Verizon turns these resources into support for domestic violence organizations and programs nationwide. Learn more.
Safer Together Partners
We are working with many partners to help get Haven into the hands of people in need. If you'd like to partner with us, please fill out this form.