A next-generation 911 call handling map for your ECC
RapidSOS Premium delivers a centralized data experience
Unlock life-saving NG911 data to maximize situational awareness and increase efficiency with tools to improve workflows and communication.
One, unified map
Our primary 911 network connection was interrupted so we transferred to our failover connection. We were getting the actual phone calls but ZERO data for both emergency and non emergency traffic. Our only saving grace was RapidSOS, which had the phone numbers and locations.
Mountain Valley Emergency Communications, NJ
GIS data for accurate local intelligence
Critical local context in one, unified map
• Leverage locally authoritative GIS data within RapidSOS for address points, road centerlines, mile markers, and more
• Add layers for responder boundaries, trails, and other supplemental context
• Secure, highly available service hosting provided by industry leader GeoComm
RapidSOS Digital Alerts
More efficient alarm response
• View critical emergency data at a glance in real-time
• Directly connect with monitoring center operators to empower a more informed response
Improve mutual aid communication and response
• Quickly initiate mutual aid for faster response and better coordination
• Provide vital situational awareness so all responding agencies can operate with the same context
Making dispatchers’ job easier
Brett Loeb, 911 Division Chief for Pitkin County Regional Emergency Dispatch Center in Colorado, shares how RapidSOS Premium supports his ECC with faster, more effective emergency response.