Enabling Greater Protection & Safety for Lone or Remote Employees
With trends in remote and lone work here to stay, leading organizations are turning to digital safety features that provide lone workers with peace of mind and security – no matter where they are.
During this webinar, join the RapidSOS team for a live discussion and demonstration of how employee safety solutions, including mobile apps, can be transformed into a lifeline to safety during both anxious moments and critical emergencies.
Attendees will learn how to leverage 24/7 Safety Agents to provide around the clock support for remote workers when they’re feeling unsafe in addition to direct connections to 911 and emergency services during true, immediate emergencies.
We will also hear from Craig Swallow, Chief Executive Officer of Vismo as he describes how their mobile application integrates with RapidSOS to connect life-saving data from remote workers directly to Safety Agents, 911, and first responders.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding the lone worker challenge and the unique obstacles companies face when ensuring their safety and security
- How to direct connections to Safety Agents and 911 provide lone workers with peace of mind and security
- A demonstration of digital safety solutions, including mobile apps, can connect life-saving data from lone workers directly to to Safety Agents, 911, and first responders
- Peter Lu, Head of Product – B2B, RapidSOS
- Craig Swallow, CEO, Vismo
- Heather Butler, 911 Coordinator | DeKalb County ETSB President | IL-TERT, DeKalb County, IL